Grant & Project Management
Grants and loans are a significant source of funding for innovative projects, but keeping up with the extensive reporting requirements and administrative tasks can be challenging. Our Grant & Project Management business unit specializes in the management of awarded funding, both for individual projects, as well as for portfolios of multiple grants and loans that run through research departments and innovative companies. By providing grant management, coordination, and reporting, and strategic portfolio management, our team of experts ensures that the projects are coordinated and delivered timely and according to the grant guidelines towards the funding bodies, the consortium of collaborators, and the in-house project team.
When working with our project managers and administrative support, we’re here to make sure you can focus on bringing your project to life while we take care of the administrative burden and specific reporting requirements. This way of working ensures a smooth reporting process, which will maximize the timely (interim) payment release for each grant and loan.
Grant Management with FFUND
Our grant management services ensure compliance with the individual grant regulations, and the timely and accurate reporting.
We work with a transparent and well-structured planning to streamline the collaboration within the project and towards the financing party. We bring efficiency to reduce the administrative and reporting load of awarded projects, coordinate the communication and organization of meetings, and maximize the approval process of the financial- and progress reporting by the funding bodies.
Why Grant Management?
Grant management is key to ensure that the awarded grant money is used effectively and efficiently, and that the goals and objectives of the project are met to secure all funding. This involves careful planning, budgeting, and implementation of the project, as well as pro-active monitoring, reporting, and compliance with the specific grant requirements. Proper grant management is especially critical for organizations that rely on grants and loans to fund their R&D projects whilst ensuring the long-term sustainability of the organization, as well as maintaining the trust of funding sources.
Our Grant Management Services
Our services include the following aspects of grant management:
- Planning, coordination, and (meetings) organization
- Communication and alignment with the funding agency and project consortium
- Financial management & resource allocation
- Draft, evaluate and submit all required reports
- Control compliance to regulations
- Dissemination & communication activities
Portfolio Management with FFUND
Strategic control and management when multiple grants, loans, or other funding sources are awarded
When multiple grants, loans, or other funding sources are awarded, our portfolio management provides strategic control and management to align the timelines for reporting and secure the full runway of each project in line with the company product development plan.
With portfolio management, we monitor, coordinate, and report each individual funded project, align the resource allocation of personnel, activities, and costs on the various projects, while optimizing the match of the company hiring plan, expenses and changes in the R&D trajectory that happen over time. Hereby we prevent stagnation in the payments, make timely requests for amendments, and ensure the alignment with the organization’s overall goals. We evaluate and prioritize projects to determine which should continue, be modified, or even terminated. Finally, we help to identify new opportunities and ensure that all projects contribute to your organization’s success.
Why Portfolio Management?
For companies with multiple awarded grants and loans, proper portfolio management is especially critical to ensure overall success. This involves helping organizations manage their project portfolios strategically, and to make sure they are aligned with the organization’s overall goals and objectives. Our team helps companies to optimize their resources and achieve their goals more efficiently – for instance by ensuring that the right resources are allocated and reported to each project, that changes in the R&D planning are effectively arranged with the funding bodies, and by aligning the workplans and financials of each awarded project to the overall R&D planning of the company.
Our Portfolio Management services
Our services include the following aspects of portfolio management:
- Grant management (see above) for each individual grant & loan
- Create and manage a consolidated planning and action agenda
- Match the resource planning and financial administration between proejcts
- Portfolio analysis and optimization to optimize the non-dilutive funding
- Strategic alignment of R&D changes to the various funding sources
What to expect when your grant is awarded?
- Grant agreement preparation
- Deliverables & milestones
- Financial reporting
- Periodic and progress reporting
- Amendments & communication with the funding agency
Why contact FFUND?
- Wide expertise and track-record in national and international grants and loans
- Strategic management and coordination
- Focus on your project while reducing the administrative burden
- Optimizing the timing of (interim) subsidy payments
- Working effective and efficient in close collaboration with you
- Securing funding through grant compliance
- Strategic alignment of grant projects and company objectives
- Optimal use of resources
What our clients say
The latest news and articles related to grant & project management