Senior MedTech Consultant
About the job
FFUND is a high impact Life Sciences consultancy company that is specialized in securing financing and deals for European start-ups and scale-ups. With our driven team and in-depth knowledge, we strive to create long lasting customer relations to effectively secure funding for innovative technologies.
Our growing company is seeking for a senior MedTech consultant who is dedicated to expand the impact of FFUND in Europe by providing top-quality consulting support to our customers.
As a senior consultant you are end responsible for equity projects and you are the lead consultant of the project team (2-4 consultants) that delivers high impact business plans and equity financing support to your customers. You are responsible to build relationships with CEOs of MedTech companies, VCs and other life science professionals in Europe. Together with your clients, you determine the best product development- and business strategy for their successful MedicalDevice and identify (non-)dilutive funding opportunities to finance the activities. You take the initiative to shape business plans and data rooms, find potential investors and coordinate a structured trajectory towards securing financing. You have strong analytical skills; you keep an overview in complex assignments and you are a good writer. In addition, to the equity support, you provide business expert reviews for the non-dilutive funding applications of the team to ensure the business strategy is optimized for each client. In short, you are a reliable and inspirational expert professional that customers and team member value to work with.
When you start in our team, you will first gain knowledge and experience in our products, after which you will take care of your own projects and customers within our MedTech team. You will maintain and build relationships with financing stakeholders to develop yourself as an independent financing expert.
Is this job for you?
- Do you have demonstrable knowledge in the field of Health & Life Sciences, i.e. a PhD +3 years relevant experience, or a master degree with 5+ years of experience?
- Do you have experience in securing and/or evaluation financing rounds for MedTech companies?
- Are you able to build and maintain good relationships with customers?
- Are you a strong leader to guide project teams of 2-4 people to success?
- Do you have good communication skills at a professional level in Dutch and/or English?
- Are you a strong writer and enjoy to draft high quality texts and financials (such as business plans incl. sales forecasts, company valuation, data rooms)?
- Do you have well developed analytical skills (database and literature search)?
- Do you enjoy working with a team of enthusiastic and driven colleagues?
- Are you looking forward to further developing and seizing opportunities in our growing company?
What we offer
You will join the team at our office in Abcoude and will be given a challenging and entrepreneurial position with growth potential towards managing a strong customer base, team leadership, or advancing into M&A deal support. We offer a contract of 32-40 hours per week with 25 vacation days (based on a 40-hour work week); extra working hours can be compensated with extra days off. As a consultant, you will be trained internally and also attend external training and network meetings to expand your expertise.
Your expertise is critical for our successful growth, meaning you will enjoy increasing responsibility and impact regarding key decisions.
As a consultant at FFUND you will receive:
- A competitive salary, pension plan, 8% holiday allowance;
- A 0.8-1FTE position, a standard fulltime position at FFUND is 40 hours;
- Many opportunities for growth, and exciting dynamics of a scale-up environment, including a flat hierarchy with short communication lines;
- Development possibilities, including internal and external training opportunities;
- Work life balance thanks to flexible working hours and mobile working;
- An open culture with driven and ambitious colleagues to bring our services to the world;
- Shared Appreciation Rights to directly benefit from the company’s success when becoming a permanent employee;
- (Partial) Working from home is possible.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Contact Jolanda Schalkwijk