Diagnostics & Life Sciences Consultant
About the job
FFUND is a high impact Life Sciences consultancy company that is specialized in securing financing and deals for European start-ups and scale-ups. With our driven team and in-depth knowledge, we strive to create long lasting customer relations to effectively secure funding for innovative technologies.
Our growing company is seeking for a Diagnostics & Life sciences consultant who is dedicated to expand the impact of FFUND in Europe by providing top-quality consulting support to our customers.
As a non-dilutive funding consultant who is specialized in Diagnostics & Life sciences, you build relationships with CEOs of biotech companies, university professors and other life science professionals. Together you determine the best strategy for the successful development of the diagnostics and Life sciences products of your client and identify non-dilutive funding opportunities to finance the activities. You work in a team with experts that provide guidance and review support, but you will become increasingly responsible to advance your projects and take the initiative to shape business plans, find consortium partners and raise financing. You have strong analytical skills, you keep an overview in complex assignments, and you are a good writer. In short, as a life science professional you offer your customers a full service.
When you start in our team, you will first gain knowledge and experience in our products, after which you will increasingly take up customer contact and build relationships with stakeholders to develop yourself as an independent expert consultant.
Is this job for you?
- Do you have demonstrable knowledge in the field of Diagnostics & Life Sciences, i.e., a PhD, or a master degree with 2+ years of experience?
- Are you able to build and maintain good relationships with customers?
- Do you have good communication skills at a professional level in Dutch and/or English?
- Are you a strong writer and enjoy to draft high quality texts (business plans, project proposals)?
- Do you have well developed analytical skills (database and literature search)?
- Are you able to independently take responsibility for projects from start to finish?
- Do you enjoy working with a team of enthusiastic and driven colleagues?
- Are you looking forward to further developing and seizing opportunities in our growing company?
What we offer
You will join the team at our office in Abcoude and will be given a challenging and entrepreneurial position with growth potential. We offer a contract of 32-40 hours per week with 25 vacation days (based on a 40-hour work week); extra working hours can be compensated with extra days off. As a consultant, you will be trained internally and attend external training and network meetings to expand your expertise.
Your expertise is critical for our successful growth, meaning you will enjoy increasing responsibility and impact regarding key decisions.
As a consultant at FFUND you will receive:
- A competitive salary, pension plan, 8% holiday allowance;
- A 0.8-1FTE position, a standard fulltime position at FFUND is 40 hours;
- Many opportunities for growth, and exciting dynamics of a scale-up environment, including a flat hierarchy with short communication lines;
- Development possibilities, including internal and external training opportunities;
- Work life balance thanks to flexible working hours and mobile working;
- An open culture with driven and ambitious collogues to bring our services to the world;
- Shared Appreciation Rights to directly benefit from the company’s success when becoming a permanent employee;
- (Partial) Working from home is possible.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Contact Jolanda Schalkwijk