We do everything we can to guarantee your privacy and therefore handle personal data with care. FFUND B.V. in all cases complies with applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation. This means that we at least:
- Processing of your personal data is limited to only those data that are at least necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- Ask for your explicit consent if we need it for the processing of your personal data;
- Have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
- Do not pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the execution of the purposes for which they were provided;
- Be aware of your rights regarding your personal data, want to point this out to you and respect these rights.
Processing of personal data of customers or suppliers
FFUND B.V. will process the personal data of customers or suppliers for the following objective(s):
- Administrative purposes;
- Communications about the assignments and/or invitations;
- Executing or issuing an assignment;
- The base for these personal data is: the assignment.
For the above objective(s) FFUND B.V. requests the following personal data from you:
- Phone number;
- Email address;
- Chamber of Commerce Number;
Your personal data will be stored by FFUND B.V. for the above processing (s) for the period:
- During the term of the agreement and subsequently in the financial administration based on legal requirements.
Provision to third parties
We can provide your personal data to third parties if this is necessary for the implementation of the purposes described above.
For example, we use a third party for:
- Taking care of the internet environment;
- Taking care of the (financial) administration;
- Taking care of newsletters and invitations.
We never pass on personal data to other parties with whom we do not have a processor agreement. We will of course make the necessary agreements with these parties (processors) to guarantee the security of your personal data. Furthermore we will not provide the information you have provided to us, unless this is legally required and permitted by you. For example, the police requests (personal) data from us for an investigation. In a case like this we must cooperate and are therefore obliged to provide this information. We can also share personal data with third parties if you have given written permission for this.
Within the EU
We do not provide personal data to parties which are located outside the EU.
We only process personal data of minors (persons younger than 16 years) if written permission have been given by the parent, caregiver or legal representative.
FFUND B.V. does not store personal data longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was provided or required by law.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing, for example we have taken the following measures:
- All persons who act on behalf of FFUND B.V. and who can take note of your data, are bound to secrecy;
- We have a username and password policy on all our systems;
- We pseudonomyse and ensure the encription of personal data if there is reason to do so;
- We make back-ups of personal data in order to be able to restore them in the event of physical or technical incidents;
- We regularly test and evaluate our measures;
- Our employees have been informed about the importance of the protection of personal data.
Rights regarding your data
You have the right to inspect, correct or delete personal data that we have received from you. You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or part therof) by us or by one of our processors. You also have the right to have the data provided by you transferred by us to yourself, or on your behalf, directly to another party. We may ask you to identify yourself before we can respond to the aforementioned requests.
If we are allowed to process your personal data on the basis of your permission, you always have the right to withdraw this permission.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we ask you to contact us directly. If we can’t work it out with you, we deeply regret this. You always have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority, which is the supervisory authority in the field of privacy protection.
Hollandse Kade 32-33
1391 JM Abcoude