M&A – Dealmaking
Merger & Acquisition marks the success
A lucrative Merger & Acquisition transaction marks the success of all the efforts made over the years. Leveraging our wealth of experience in managing life science M&A deals, we can identify commonly occurring hurdles in an early stage and ensure that deals are closed as efficient as possible. We take ownership for the whole deal making process, including project management, independent valuation and design, and delivery of all documentation and introductions on time and within budget.
Effective Merger & Acquisition with FFUND
We optimise the process towards closing a strong deal
A tailored approach to maximise your deal value
M&A Dealmaking with FFUND
Identifying right set of buyers
We deliver your complete a buyer landscape analysis to understand the market dynamics and identify high-potential buyers based on in-depth data driven approach.
- List of high-potential buyers and opening the doors with you
- All marketing materials, Teaser deck
- Facilitating first meeting with management
Valuation & negotiation support
We perform your company valuation based on DCF analysis, comparables, and precedent analysis. And provide expert support during the deal-making process.
- Identification of the realistic discount rate based on the company’s strengths and weaknesses
- Comparables analysis to further elucidate the true present value of your company
- Negotiation support to maximise deal value
Creating and filling the data room
We take the lead in creating a data room and support you with filling the room with high-quality documents.
- An optimised business plan, financials, and technological development plan
- Maximise the chances of reaching term sheet phase and close the final terms with selected investor